Saturday, February 7, 2009

so i finally re-created my blog. i'm officially back for good and this time i'm gonna write my username and password somewhere for me to remember. life's been a okay. a bitch at times and of course there are its good moments. like today. thaipusam. woke up at 3am to go to the temple with mum's side and ganesh of course came along cos its a yearly thing we do together as a family and moreover his parents are not in town. so for a good holy cause, i invited him to join us.
i'm half dead. exhausted as really had not slept well in the past 2 days and am not feeling to well at the moment too. but something to look forward to would be the movie i'm gonna watch in about 3 hours!

yay. movies always keep me happy. so does a ben & jerrys during the movie.

and..

i officially have 13 more days to go! WOOOO. and 12 more days for my exams. hahaha. so yeah. missyree its time to start studying and stop slacking!


missahree spun on 8:35 PM.